Returns & Exchanges
Once orders have been placed they cannot be edited or canceled. All orders are non-refundable, this applies to both promotional and custom products. In the unlikely event that a customer is unhappy with the product(s) they have received Zens Gardens (Rosado Health LLC) may offer an exchange only if the product is unopened and unused only at Zens Gardens' (Rosado Health LLC) discretion.
At this time we're unable to offer free returns & exchanges. Any returns must be made at your own cost. Please return item(s) using a standard trackable service and retain tracking information.
- Processing orders can take up to 7 business days and shipping may take anywhere from 7 to 14 days following processing.
- For Free Shipping Promotion - Orders must equal or exceed the amount shown after all discounts and coupons have been applied to qualify for the promotion.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from us, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any store credit issued.
- If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it; you must contact us within 7 days to file a claim. We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Generally, Claims can take up to 30 days, depending on the shipping carrier used to complete.
- We do not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
Reserved Rights Regarding Shipping
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, We reserve the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided. Additionally, we reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to: An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing”,An irregular or excessive returns history involving used, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or, Potential fraudulent or criminal activity. Lastly, We reserve the right to limit, refuse, and/or reject returns) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions noted in this section.